1. When’s the last time you ran? Moments ago, when I ran after my son who was heading to the stairs very fast.
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? None.
3. What are you dreading right now? I dread to see my UAAP team losing tomorrow.
4. Do you like Mexican food? Just okay.
5. Favorite ice cream? Cookies and cream is the best!
6. When was your last doctor’s visit? Two weeks ago, I had to see a dermatologist for a skin allergy that developed.
7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Most of the time yes. But not tonight because I have tons of online assignments to work on.
8. How many pets do you have? I don’t have but my in-laws’ own a number of them: dog, cat, chickens.
9. “First Loves Are Never Over;” is this true for you? It’s not actually “never over” but you just can’t simply forget them. Remembering or having a fond recollection doesn’t mean one’s not over yet.
Today’s Saturday Social Question:
Do you like to cook? What is your best dish?
I do like to cook but I can’t get to do it all the time. 1.) We have our helper who does it and can do better compared to me. 2.) I only rely on cookbooks since I didn’t grow up with my Mom who’s a good cook and who could have taught me a lot of palatable and yummy dishes.
I don’t know much so I could consider my Pork Pina Humba as my best dish so far. Got it from the Del Monte Cook book III and you may read more about it in my “dusty” Recipe Blog I made two years ago (dusty because it’s no longer updated…I’m thinking of reviving it to stimulate some cooking drive in me though). By the way just this year, I was able to create my own recipe with a canned century tuna as its main ingredient, eggs, a few drops of kalamansi, toyo and Magic Sarap. I (and hubby, too) love its contrasting taste - salty and sour. To date, it is still “untitled”..LOL.
Saturday Social Rules:
- Post your answer to the Saturday Social question(s) in your blog. Be sure to put in a link to this entry and the blogger who tagged you too!
- Come back, sign Mr. Linky and why not leave me a comment too
- Tag your friends… better yet, tag a stranger (what better way to meet someone new!) You can tag 1 or 100, it is up to you. The more you tag, the more you will meet.
- Visit other Saturday Social participants by clicking their names in Mr. Linky!
Before I engage myself with an online trading activity tonight, here’s my take for today’s Saturday Social Question:
Are you doing anything for Halloween?
We’re pretty excited actually as this will be the first Halloween of Asher. He’ll be clad in a Baby Tiger costume as he’ll go trick or treating. However, there aren’t announcement yet at his Dad’s workplace of the schedule or if there’ll gonna be a Halloween party for the employees’ kids this year. Well, we might just go to the mall for this event so he can still strut his cute costume and take home some candies and goodies for us (his mom and dad) to munch.
What will be..will be.
Saturday Social # 25
Today’s Saturday Social Question:
When you were younger, what did you want to be “when you grow up”?
I was a child full of varied dreams. Here are the professions that I dreamt of becoming when I grow up:
1. I wanted to become a CASHIER making use of my Easy Money and Monopoly play money bills and an improvised cash register out of a shoe box complete with bill separators.
2. I wanted to become a LIBRARIAN. I had a collection of Sweet Valley Kids and Twins, labeling and tagging them one by one with a “borrower’s card” at the back cover flip then made believe that there are students borrowing my books.
3. I wanted to become a DOCTOR. It is because that’s what I often and commonly hear from everybody else. LOL.
4. I wanted to become a TEACHER. There was even a time when I did a mischief and got scolded because I made use of our white bedroom wall as my blackboard and wrote “Keep Quiet”. LOL.
5. Onset of my third year in High School, I was torn between taking up Dentistry or Nursing.
6. I ended up graduating with a Business course from college. I got influenced by my Dad who was managing our family business.
How about you? Care to share yours and socialize with us here.