1. How have you been?
* Getting better day by day. Still not 100% okay..still bothered a bit.
2. What do you wish you knew more about?
* I wish I knew more about web designing and cooking.
3. Is there a luxury item/indulgence that you would like to have, but just could not justify the expense?
* Ohh..I’ve been wishing to have our own house soon, an iPhone, a new laptop, an international getaway (or a local would do) and a more high end DSLR like Nikon D90 perhaps.
4. Is it easier for you to forgive yourself or to forgive others?
* Forgiving is a difficult act in itself. I think we more likely find forgiving ourselves easier than forgiving others.
5. How do you get your daily energy fix?
* Just a kiss and hug from the little one or just seeing his funny antics, I’m solved.
6. Have you ever found a method of chopping onions without shedding tears? Tell us about it!
* They say that you should wet your knife and hands first before chopping them, I tried this but it didn’t work on me.
7. How many different countries have you visited?
Other my country, I just visited one. Hong Kong year 1995.
8. Did you choose your life or did your life choose you?
* I believe in destiny or fate. But I also believe that it’s us who make our own lives through our decisions and actions.
9. How do you prevent hypocrisy?
* Not to know everything. What I don’t know won’t hurt me. For example, we tend to react and burden our thoughts with ill feelings if we learn of how does one thinks about us.
10. Have you ever loved anyone who didn’t love you back?
* Yep. I suddenly remembered Yen’s FB status yesterday: “I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best… ”
Join QOTW here.
Questions of the Week
This one’s pretty late but as they always say, better late than never.
1. Have you been good this week?
:: Yes, so far, it’s treating me good.
2. Name some things you shouldn’t do in a hurry.
:: Raising up a kid/infant. They’re only kids once so enjoy the times when you still can kiss, cuddle and bond with them with no limits.
3. Name a sound that drives you nuts.
:: Screech of a car braking.
4. When is the last time you bought fresh flowers?
:: It’s been years.
5. Name the first thought that comes to your mind when I mention “Time”.
6. Is there something that you’re supposed to do on a daily basis, that you have not yet done today?
:: Yes, haven’t taken a bath.
7. Do you love finding trouble to get into?
8. Which are you better at, remembering faces or names?
:: Remembering faces.
9. Can you see your home on Google’s Street View?
:: Haven’t tried this one.
10. It’s official, I’ve become ___!
:: I’ve become an EB addict.
Join us here.
1. Is it fun being you?
:: Yes, with a loving husband, an adorable baby and caring family (parents and siblings) and friends, a blessed life…it’s fun living my life and I’m thankful for that.
2. What have you changed your mind about in the past few weeks?
:: I thought of having a haircut but decided later on that I still don’t need one.
3. Do you find yourself in a better mood on a sunny day?
:: Yes, I love sunny days.
4. When meeting someone new, what makes you feel more comfortable?
:: If we have something in common..common friends, school, affiliations, interests…etc.
5. If you could be any god or goddess from mythology, who would you be? & why?
:: Oh definitely Aphrodite..the goddess of beauty.
6. How do you spend the night before a “big” day?
:: My eyes wide open and couldn’t get a shuteye.
7. Describe the person that would be the exact opposite of what you find attractive.
:: braggart and know-it-all.
8. I would be a happier person if…
:: I put on a few pounds more.
9. Have you ever regretted?
:: Yes but I don’t dwell on them.
10. I seldom _______ without a _______ in my _______.
:: I seldom leave the house without a cellphone in my bag.
Join us here.
1. Tell me, are you feeling lucky this week?
:: Yes, because it’s my birthday tomorrow! Another past blessings-filled year to thank for and another blissful year to look forward to. And with that, I’m definitely lucky to celebrate it with the persons I love most.
2. Are you good at figuring out when you just shouldn’t say anything?
:: Hmm most of the time yes.
3. While using someone else’s bathroom, have you ever looked inside their medicine/toiletries cabinet?
:: No, because they’re someone else’s and I don’t feel like prying into their belongings.
4. If you accidentally walked out of a shop with an item you haven’t paid for, would you return to pay for it?
:: It depends on the price…but that experience would definitely be humiliating.
5. Do you think combining as many uses into one is cost affective?
:: I think so.
6. Do you always get what you wish for?
:: Material things wise, no.
7. Can you talk and type at the same time?
:: No, I need full concentration to do things.
8. Whats the worst thing a man can say to a women during labor?
:: Haha…I can’t think of any. Perhaps, “let’s have another baby next year”??? LOL.
9. If you are in your shower and someone flushes the toilet, what happens?
:: It must be the husband.
10. What would you like to do for your 15 minutes of fame?
:: Just smile, wave and do the catwalk. LOL.
Join us here.
1. “So…do you want the good news or the bad news?” When someone asks you this, which one do you generally ask for first?
I prefer hearing the bad news so the sad moment will just last for a few seconds since there’s something brighter to look forward to.
2. Do you remember compliments more than rude remarks or vice versa?
I cherish compliments but I don’t forget the rude remarks either.
3. The main difference between you and your best friend is …
He’s more of a positive thinker than I am.
4. Have you ever given someone a fake phone number, just to get rid of them?
5. Do you find that there’s too much choice in your life?
Yes, we are always faced with different instances and situations..with different judgment to come up with.
6. How would you describe your temper?
Pretty good. I don’t get mad easily and often times, I just sulk alone or have the husband listen to my rants. I’m not the type who finds it easy to nag, are hot-tempered (even hotter than heated mattress pads) or who flares up easily.
7. Are you more likely to exaggerate or downplay your troubles?
Just in between. Exaggerating troubles is self-pitying.
8. List 3 people-real or fictional, living or dead, famous or personal friends-whom you respect and admire, and why.
The husband…he’s the best husband and dad in the world.
My grandparents…for raising and making ours the best parents.
My family…for being strong and sturdy despite all the troubles we’ve been through.
10. What do you need to work on?
My being introvert.
Come along and join here.