My week has been pretty busy so my QOTW post for the week is late. At any rate, it’s better late than never, isn’t it?
1. What does whispering make you think of?
2 What kinds of current women’s clothing styles do you dislike the most?
Overly revealing and sexy clothes.
3. What is your greatest extravagance?
Baby stuffs and apparels for Asher and gifts for the husband.
4. Do you have a good luck charm? What is it?
My rosary and an angel keepsake in my bag.
5. Fill in the blank: “Without ___ I am nothing.”
6. How do you react when you find out that your closest friend dated your ex?
Well it depends on the circumstances: if they dated at the time when ex and I are just a thing of the past meaning it’s been ages since we broke up, I don’t really care. But if it’s something like they dated without my knowledge while we were still on, then that’s a different story.
7. Do your heart and your mind ever disagree?
Yes, but there was one time when it didn’t. That was when I fell in love with someone who didn’t deserve me at all.
8. In what areas of your life are you uncompromisable?
Family. And I think, I’ve proven this when I chose full time motherhood over my career a few months back even it would mean less income.
9. Have you ever gossiped about other people in order to add excitement to your
own life only for it to back-fire on you ?
I think so.
10. I am___________________.
forever grateful to God for giving me all the best in this world.
1. What’s the best new website you’ve found?
It’s the freebiereporter.com. Lots of freebies, coupons and promotions are featured everyday: free magazine subscriptions, food samplers, stickers, free apparels. I even found a discount coupon for Harley parts there.
2. What’s the best movie you’ve seen?
3. What’s the best quote you know?
Carpe Diem. (Seize the day). It simply means that we must make the most out of our everyday life.
4. What’s the best book you’ve read?
The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks.
5. What’s the best thing someone’s done for you?
Being loved unconditionally by my husband and son.
6. What’s the best thing about your job?
Being able to see see, watch over, nurse, play with my son 24/7.
7. What’s the best CD you own?
Nina. I’m such a big fan of hers as she’s simply amazing.
8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?
Yikes, I haven’t been watching the TV lately except for news programs during prime time.
9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?
Our green machine.
Riding along the train this week:
The Salad Caper | Swept Away | YOUR BLOG
1. Favorite spice? Pepper.
2. Favorite pizza? Yellow Cab’s Four Seasons
3. Coffee or tea? If so, what kind? I’m not so much into coffee nor tea. No (or little) caffeine for bfeeding moms.
4. Vanity: Sound mind, big body or Poor mind, great body? I’d go with the first.
5. Preference: Physical or intellectual stimulation? Intellectual.
6. When was the last time you pigged out? Tonight’s dinner. I ate two cups of rice with our viand Paksiw na Pata) then devoured Siopao thereafter. Good thing I don’t need diet pills because I’m scrawny already. No unwanted fats to lose.
7. Which scents are you sensitive to? pungent odors
8. Favorite pig out food? KFC chicken and siomai.
9. Love or Hate: Peppermint - Just okay.
10. Best food this upcoming holiday season. My Fettuccine Pasta. Yum Yum!
The next tag train will be here next weekFiled under Tags | Comment (0)
1. Fill in the blank. “I used to be _____ but I’m not anymore.”
* I used to be ugly but I’m not anymore. (hahaha!)
* Seriously: I used to be carefree (when I was young & single) but I’m not anymore.
2. What makes you cry?
* Deaths and goodbyes.
3. Are you more creative or adventurous?
* Hmm..I think I’m both, equally. But there are times that I’m more of one over the other depending on my mood.
4. What is your favorite line from a movie?
* “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” ~ Forrest Gump
* “The problem isn’t finding out where you are gonna go. It’s figuring out what you are going to do once you get there that is! - Jamie (Mandy Moore) from A Walk To Remember
5. What do you do when you have nothing better to do?
* Sleep or eat.
6. Would you rather win an argument knowing you are wrong, or lose an argument knowing you are right?
* Lose an argument knowing that I’m right.
7. Are you more organized or disorganized?
* Disorganized…que horror! especially when I was younger. Neatness was a pain then. But now it’s different, I’m so particular and meticulous with Asher’s clothings and stuffs.
8. What do you collect?
* Nicholas Sparks’ books, friends (naks!), digital scrapbooking kits, and auto insurance quotes in my email (Just kidding). I also have these cute Shrek Happy Meal Toys from Mcdonalds. Too bad, we didn’t get to complete them. We even missed the main character, Shrek.
9. Which gives you the most satisfaction, recognition or private success?
* With all honesty, private success. I can’t stand compliments and attention most of the time.
10. Any plans for the upcoming Halloween?
* Asher will go trick or treating this Saturday at Trinoma then at Daddy’s office on the 30th.
See how others answered these questions here.Filed under QOTW, Tags | Comments (3)
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t?
* take a bath hehe..it’s still early pa naman so oks lang.
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up?
* My record ever is 1 PM.
3. Name a person you’ve been meaning to contact, but still haven’t?
* may college barkada..Cathy.
4. What is the last lame excuse that you made?
* “I’m not in the mood to do it..”
5. Are you a regular latecomer in class or at work?
* Not really. I always arrive “on the dot”.
6. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning?
* I’m not setting an alarm clock anymore but it takes about 15 to 20 minutes before I get up.
7. What’s one thing you’re supposed to do today but feels like postponing on some other time?
Hubby asked me to request a term life insurance quote from our insurance agent but….(refer to my number 4 answer). LOL