I am very pleased how we were able to spend the weekend so productively and even managed to get somehow a much needed rest.
So aside from the toy shopping and Asher’s pedia visit last Saturday, here’s what I was able to accomplish this weekend:
1. Finished all pending online tasks. I did target to have all of them done before this new week starts as our next few days will be very busy with the school outing, Trick or Treat activity and cemetery visits in time of the All Saints’ and Souls’ Days. Now, at least, I can grab some more works relaxingly without the pressure of having to finish a list of pending ones.
2. I blogged about my own take of the Twitter EB Party..finally, after a week of drafting it.
3. I unzipped and organized into my external hard disk the digital scrapbooking kits I downloaded since August. All I need now is just some push and inspiration to start scrapping again.
4. I got to blog some real personal posts.
5. I filtered and organized my yahoo mail.
And I must be proud of my hubby, too, who has his own weekend achievements to brag. Yesterday morning, his brother and uncle went to Himlayan to clean the grave of his maternal grandparents in time of our visit on the weekend. They were there as early as 7:30 AM and were home by 9 AM. After lunch, he went to Greenhills with his brother to do some shopping. We’re supposed to go to Divisoria for our Christmas gifts shopping but with me unable to leave Asher behind, he opted that he’ll just shop for the (boy) recipients at Greenhills with his brother. It might sound unbelievable after the Trinoma shopping I blogged about here but perhaps he just want to prove me wrong that shopping are also for hubbies, only if wives aren’t with them. Perhaps they know kasi that wives go overboard and shop in exaggeration. LOL.
So anyway, they set foot out at 2 PM and by 5:30, they were already home carrying 10 separate plastic bags of different sizes. He was smirking at me and bragging that I lost in our bet. Before they left, I told him that in an hour or two, I’m sure that he’d be home with not more than 5 shop bags in tow. Well, okay, I admit I lost. And I’m impressed with what his shopping loots because aside from the gifts, he also bought a few “pasalubongs” for me and Asher. So proud that I want to reward him with European cruises..haha!
1. A pair of jeans for him
2. Two tees for me
3. A pair of long sleeved shirt and cargo pants for Asher
4. A pair of jeans for Asher
5. 9 t-shirts (gifts)
6. 1 pair of shoes for him
7. A USB accessory for his iPOD that will serve as a portable speaker (i don’t know how it’s exactly called)
8. 2 board shorts (gifts)
That’s a lot, isn’t it? By the way, he also bought me a Jolly Hotdog meal for merienda. Ain’t he sweet? I really am so proud of him..except for the board short, he also has everything in correct sizes especially those for Asher. Ang galing! Okay bi, you got me there..you proved me wrong. Next time, shopping ulit but kasama ako ha?Filed under Family Talks., Shopping |