1. Dainty Ashley – I’m just so happy and thrilled with how the biz is going. Overwhelming is actually an understatement. The orders are pouring and even though managing and dividing my time (taking care and attending the needs of the kids and my other online work) has been extremely challenging these past few weeks, I find joy and excitement with this different kind of stress I’m feeling.
2. Fried Tilapia, steamed okra and Laing for lunch. So heavenly! *Kain Kargador*
3. The Clay Craft Studio’s launching – So happy for a friend who finally launched her craft business today. And I’m all smiles with the biz name she chose because that was actually my reco. So excited with the collaboration our craft businesses will be making in the near future.
4. I’m blogging – Yeah, after a long time…finally!
5. Our daily tricycle ride to and from the school
6. Asher saying “I Love You Mommy” and kissing me goodbye before going to his classroom.
7. Ashley’s antics of “kuyakoy” and “come here”
8. university class rings and UAAP Kick Off this Saturday. Back to cheering my dear alma mater again every basketball game. Go Uste!
9. The husband’s early clock out at work.
10 . Precious family moments such as this:
Filed under Uncategorized |