Ashley is at the point when she doesn’t want to be carried by anyone except me or her Yayie (during the day). Separation and Stranger Anxieties are just in normal in babies. In fact, they’re considered emotional developmental milestones. Sadly, people sometimes forget and understand that they compare her to other babies who isn’t of her age and are very welcoming. They forget that babies shouldn’t be compared in the first place as each individual is unique.Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (0)
Ashley has collected..or should I say..I have collected so many headbands from my last trimester of pregnancy up to now. I’ve been scouring the internet for ideas and pictures of a sort of clip and hairbow organizer and these are what I got. If I find the time and the mood of being crafty, I’ll definitely make her one or even more.
Image Credits: etsy.com and justthewritething.blogspot.comFiled under Uncategorized | Comment (0)
1. Dainty Ashley – I’m just so happy and thrilled with how the biz is going. Overwhelming is actually an understatement. The orders are pouring and even though managing and dividing my time (taking care and attending the needs of the kids and my other online work) has been extremely challenging these past few weeks, I find joy and excitement with this different kind of stress I’m feeling.
2. Fried Tilapia, steamed okra and Laing for lunch. So heavenly! *Kain Kargador*
3. The Clay Craft Studio’s launching – So happy for a friend who finally launched her craft business today. And I’m all smiles with the biz name she chose because that was actually my reco. So excited with the collaboration our craft businesses will be making in the near future.
4. I’m blogging – Yeah, after a long time…finally!
5. Our daily tricycle ride to and from the school
6. Asher saying “I Love You Mommy” and kissing me goodbye before going to his classroom.
7. Ashley’s antics of “kuyakoy” and “come here”
8. university class rings and UAAP Kick Off this Saturday. Back to cheering my dear alma mater again every basketball game. Go Uste!
9. The husband’s early clock out at work.
10 . Precious family moments such as this:
Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (1)
Look what made Dainty Ashley busy these past few days. Someone ordered 92 clips for her 2 kids. Lucky daughters, huh? I’d like to see how many other hair accessories that they have and be amazed by the number. I wonder if they have a huge vanity mirror or closet just for their hair trinkets.
Want similar clips for your little princess? Browse our collections here:Uncategorized | Comment (0)
This picture describes exactly what and how the kids are generally. Asher loves being silly and having fun while the little girl loves smiling…a lot. Yes, they’re generally both happy kids. And happy kids is synonymous to a happy mom.
Pictures and moments such as this make me so thankful for technology. I get to preserve their beautiful smiles through a simple click of my iPhone. In fact, my phone’s battery is almost full that I’m wishing that iPhone has a disk defragmenter on its own for memory compression and more storage space for more photos.Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (0)