For the past couple of days, I’ve been nursing a bad headache that would just suddenly appear then be gone after a few minutes. I don’t think it’s migraine and the pain’s quite tolerable so what I would do is just nap it away. I don’t want to take any pain relievers since I’m pregnant. Besides, as I’ve said, I can still tolerate it. I’m aware that as much as possible I refrain myself from ingesting any medicines and analgesics unless allowed by my doctor. I’ve read about the harmful effects of Topamax and about the Topamax lawsuit on the web that has been filed against the manufacturers of this drug. Topamax has been prescribed to treat epileptic seizures and migraine headaches but unfortunately caused so much dangerous side effects including serious birth defects as cleft palate. For those needing help in filing for product claim liabilities or truck accident related cases, professional personal injury lawyers such as an Austin car accident lawyer can be contacted through the following details:
O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (0)
Hooray! It’s been quite a while since my dashboards and work tray have been this clean and empty. While it may mean that I’ve got no incoming moolah to anticipate, for someone who procrastinates big time like me, this is a big feat! Now I can afford to just laze around and not to worry this coming weekend about pending deliverables.
This will also give me ample time to finally do the other “online” things I’ve been putting off for a long time:
1. Photobooks..photobooks…photobooks! Top priority would be Asher’s 2nd and 3rd birthdays and our Boracay trip.
2. Do a blog revamp. I’ve been meaning to spring clean and give a total new look to this personal blog. Hopefully, I’d be able to do so soon.
3. Dress up my newest nook. I bought a new domain but I’m still undecided what its theme and concentration should be.
4. Upload and back up pictures. Nasasayang ang aking Flickr Pro fee. Tsk tsk.Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (1)
I don’t know if it’s a side effect of Plasil but ever since my OB prescribed me that medicine (a drug that minimizes vomitting), I’ve been extremely sleepy all day long. I found myself napping not just once but thrice in a day. The routine goes like: I wake up in the morning, drink meds and eat breakfast, nap, eat lunch, nap again, eat merienda nap again, squeeze in a little laptop time and work, dinner, work, snacks then sleep for the night. Literally, a “buhay-buntis-na-baboy” I have here.
And because I’m napping that often, I also dream a lot these days. For some reason, it’s always the husband that I dream about lately. Like for this morning, I had this weird dream. It seems we were teleported to our High School years..we’re married na daw but we were in our High School skinny looks and him, sporting his old hairdo pa. Then the other day, I also dreamt about me accepting one of the management jobs offered in their company then we were both surprised on my first day because it turned out, he’s one of my subordinates. Nyek! It seems the husband will be a permanent cast in my dreams in the following days. If, for other pregnant wives, they abhor their husbands during their pregnancy, I think it’s otherwise for me this time. I’ve really been extra clingy to him and been extra fond of him these days. I wasn’t like this during my first pregnancy perhaps the reason why Asher resembles a lot like me. Does this mean that the second baby will more look like him na? Or could this just be another side effect of Plasil?Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (0)
Oopps…2 days late. So let me rephrase the title..Wednesday Happy Thoughts on a Friday!
1. Plasil – morning sickness a lot in control now. Thanks to this wonder drug!
2. Ate Tetet’s phone call and ate Dada’s text message. Miss my siblings!
3. Countdown to Asher’s summer class
4. Siomai and Skyflakes
5. Little Flickr’s ultrasound pics
7. Almost zero backlog
8. Asher’s frequent “Mommyyyy..I love you!”s
9. Asher’s out of the blue statements: “Kuya..ato” (Kuya ako) and “Mommy…baby?” (asking how’s the baby)
10. Affidavit of Loss on hand…finally!Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (1)
At this point, I’m finally feeling that I am indeed pregnant as the pregnancy symptoms are moving towards the peak.
* Morning sickness became more intense. There were even times that I throw up at night. Thankful for Plasil which my OB prescribed last weekend. I still feel the urge but I do not throw up that bad anymore.
* I’m sleepy and sleeping all day long.
* I feel so lethargic that’s why I have no choice but to decline most of the Odesk interview invites I’ve been receiving immensely these past few weeks.
* I have on the spot, sharp and random cravings and aversions. Latest cravings include siomai, Mcdo Chicken Nuggets, Bunwich, Champorado, Halo-halo, Sausage and Egg Mcmuffin, If I initially craved for longganisa and mangga’t bagoong during the first few weeks, now, pls don’t bother to show or offer because I feel like throwing up just by thinking about them.
* I had my second prenatal checkup and my first UTZ last Saturday. Lab and UTZ tests show that there’s nothing to worry about as everything’s normal. The baby’s location is intrauterine, fetal heartbeat’s at 189 bpm, no subchorionic hemorrhage. The fetal size indicates that it’s on its 8th wk and 5th day so EDD’s on November 7.
* I’m due to have my Fasting Blood Sugar Test on my next visit.
The tiny flickering heart is such an amazing sight to behold. So happy and thankful to see and hear “little flickr” for the first time.
So thankful that my Little Flickr drew 63 likes as of this writing. Wow! Thank you so much for the love!
Now here’s a pic of me and the little big Kuya on my 7th week of pregnancy:Preggie Journal. | Comments (2)