We were at the Manila Book Fair in SMX today and I had a grand time shopping books for the little one. I failed to count the total number of new books we got him but they’re quite a number and the best part of this is that, I got them all at discounted prices. I also bought an investment magazine for myself after reading a few pages about the inspiring story of a gold coin collector. I’m just halfway through but it has prompted me already to check out the websites of the leading authorities in the gold industry such as the US Gold Bureau. I never thought that investing in precious metals especially gold can be that profitable and rewarding.Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (0)
After visiting the Manila Book Fair earlier, we trooped to my folks’ place in Makati to get our share of the freight box they sent last week. I got bed sheets, a few kitchen supplies and a shirt. Asher on the hand got chocolates, 2 shirts and a big shorts that he can wear in, perhaps, 3 years time. So to the doting grannies..
Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (0)
I’m so exhausted and tired now that I just want to lie down on my bed unmoving..and yes, sleep! I slept at 6 am and woke up at 9 am this morning making us late to our Manila Book Fair date with my MIL. We still pushed through with the plan, ate lunch first at Chef de Angelo (yummy Sampler 1! our fave) then proceeded to the Book Fair after lunch. The place was jampacked that delving into the piles of incredibly low priced books was an almost impossible task because of the crowd. I still somehow managed to snag plenty of books though for the little one and for a few godchildren’s gifts this Christmas. Sore and tired legs are what I have now, plus droopy and heavy eyelids. Geez, I had to work on a Sunday night! But it’s okay, I’m almost done with all of my rush tasks.Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (0)
I heard that one of my online bosses will finally release my much awaited 2-months worth of pay this coming Tuesday. I’m really crossing my fingers as hubby and I have long been waiting and counting on this so we can finally pay off some debts. Further, I’m really lured now to buy gold coins as I’ve just read from the Gold Monitor Newsletter of United States Gold Bureau that they’re having an interesting and hard to pass up deal for neophyte precious metals investor. The US Gold Bureau is the trusted gold authority in the US and has been a leader in precious commodities investment like rare and modern US and foreign coins and currency for several decades now.Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (0)
1. Visit Globe Business Center to update my billing records and hopefully claim my rewards as a postpaid subscriber for 3 years now.
2. Food feasting at Technohub. Another promised after-payday treat by Daddy Paul. Woohoo!
3. Pedia visit again to have Asher’s IPD immunization. He could have it last week but we were not prepared. (Php 5K ba naman!) I’ll also get my PS results from my OB.
4. Wet market shopping.
5. Manila Book Fair on Sunday. I’ll definitely be buying lots of new books for my little bookworm. We might as well start our Christmas gift shopping there for the inaanaks.
6. Get our pasalubong loots in Makati. My folks in Saudi sent a balikbayan box via air freight filled with groceries and some other kitchen items for the Little Mansion and I think, apparels for the grandson.
7. Sunday mass.
8. Weekend’s supposedly family time but with the long list of tasks I have, I’ll try to squeeze in a few time to work on my assignments. I’m also doing a research work about face moisturizers (click here to know more about it) and hopefully I can finish it before the set deadline next week.Filed under Uncategorized | Comment (0)