Ilocos Package (Php 3,500)

I’ve got an advise from my friend who works for a travel agency that they’re once again having a promo on domestic packages, this time they’re going up north..Ilocos! So you better ready your luggages and heed the call of the wanderlust in you.  If you book now until August 8, 2008, you’ll enjoy an exhilarating Ilocos experience for just Php 3,500/person (min of 4 pax / add Php 500 if booking will be made August 9 onwards).

The package consists of the following:
* Roundtrip Van Transfer (Makati-Ilocos-Makati)
* 1 night accommodation at Java Hotel
* 1 night accommodation at Kapuluan Vista Resort
* 2 Breakfast meals
* Day Tour in Laoag, Pagudpud and Vigan
* Toll Gate Fee and Gasoline
* Taxes and Surcharges
There are only 15 slots left so hurry, book now.

Please note that rates and availability aren’t guaranteed until purchased.

For updated promos, schedule of tours and inquiries, please visit Discover Asia International.

If only we can bring along our little Asher, we could have booked ourselves in this one of a kind travel experience.  It’s been a while since we last used our duffle bags for travelling.  But it’s okay as the family’s preparing for the big holiday getaway to Boracay this coming year end.  This reminds that I have to check out the Luggage Buying Guide so I’ll have an idea which kid sized travelling bag we can use.

14 comments

1. May Sheila Santos says:

Hello!

Sheila here. Interested in this package tour. Is it possible to schedule another tour for 4 persons? schedule will be sometime Sep29 but not fixed yet. Please give me a quote for 4 persons.

Thanks!
    Sheila

2. Kristine Ty Santos says:

Hi, im planning to go on vacation this coming holy week with my sister and another friend (3 person) kindly advise if you can provide me rate and if there is still slots for said date.

shall await for your reply.
    tin

3. Marivic Dulalia says:

how many days is the tour can you send me the itenerary for that? me and my friends are intrested, do you still have slots for april we’re about 10.

thanks

4. jessica guevarra says:

hey interested po ako package, ask ko lang po if how much nalang kapag exclusive na yung tranpo? mm btw 2 lang kame, and this nov pa naman
    ill wait for the reply thanks:)

5. monette tamayo says:

good morning po, mgiinquire lang po ako about sa tour package ppuntang ilocos for 3d/2n.. 25-30 students po kami, nghhnap po kc kmi ng cheaper, october 15-20 po ung travel sana nmin,, tnx po ,, nid q po sana asap tnx!

6. tes de guzman says:

ilan pax po kaya per van? possible ba na kmi lng sa van kc 8-9 pax nman kmi at klangan bang magbayad agad or ideposit sa account nyo kc medyo natatakot yung husband ko na scam na kc kmi b4.what time and san kaya ang meeting place? plano kc nmin sa 2nd week ng oct. tnx po

7. lilian says:

hi good day!
    mag-ask lang ako ng complete itinerary and its quote to ilocos-vigan/pagupud/laoag-package tour for 4 pax:3D/2N..it will be on 1st week of January 2011 pa naman..:)..waiting for your positive response..THANK YOU!

8. Edjelie says:

Hi,

magkano pag ilocos package n good for 6 pax excluding n ung transportation manila to laoag? kc nakalagay s package nyo included s package ung van transfer from makati to ilocos e mag pi plane nman kmi ppunta dyan… please advise or call me 09279080950 or email me the quotation cassidy_nomer@yahoo.com. Thanks.

9. maria says:

Good morning!
    inqure lang po if good for how many persons yung 3500. pano kung 8 pax lang kami? April 11 plano naming travel. thanks!

Comments are closed.