Ilocos (Fort Ilocandia Package) – Php 5,875

Php 5,875 / pax

Inclusions:
* Roundtrip Airfare (Manila-Laoag-Manila via PAL or Cebu Pacific)
* Roundtrip Transfer (Laoag Airport-Resort-Laoag Airport)
* 3days/2nights accommodation at Fort Ilocandia
* Buffet Breakfast
* Taxes and Surcharges

Please note that the rates quoted above is for a minimum of 2pax and that rates and availabilities are not guaranteed until purchased.

Optional Tours:
* Laoag CityTour (Php 750/person)
* Vigan Tour (Php 900/person)
* Pagudpud Tour (Php 900/person)

For updated promos, schedule of tours and inquiries, please visit Discover Asia International. Or you may contact my friend directly through the contact numbers listed below. Please inform that you got the info/rates through my blog.

Discover Asia International Travel and Tours
Office Address: 123 Narra St. Sta. Clara, Sta. Maria, Bulacan
Office Number: (044) 6417249
Cellphone number: 09273493623
Contact person: Mex Domingo

30 comments

1. Ethelrida J. Labayog says:

Please send me itenerary of the Fort Ilocandia Package and the inclusion of the package plus the amenities of the room. we are planning to avail the package for November 14-16, 2008. We want PAL for our airline.thanks

Dra. Ethel Labayog

2. Magnolia C. San Diego says:

Hello. Can you send us quotation for our office planning workshop?
    around 75 pax, Feb 12, 13, 14, 2009 with breakfast, lunch, dinner, 2 snacks. and socials/cocktails in the 2nd evening.

please send it to:
    mo.coronel@nscb.gov.ph
    ja.moteza@nscb.gov.ph
    rs.reyes@nscb.gov.ph
    ac.baylon@nscb.gov.ph

my contact number is (02)890-9408

Thanks.

Magnolia

Magnolia C. San Diegos last blog post..The Spending Pattern of the Poor – What is Left After Food?

3. YM says:

HI,
    Can you provide us with a package inclusive of the following for Fort Ilocandia on june 3-5?

– 3 days, 2 nights accommodations good for 50 persons

– Meals:

o Day 1 – Lunch, Dinner

o Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

o Day 3 – Breakfast

– Free use of resort facilities (pool, gym, beach, etc.)

– Use of conference rooms and facilities (projectors, projector screens, notepads, pens, etc.)

– Ground transportation from airport to hotel/resort

4. robin hernandez says:

hi! pls send me a quotation good for 2 persons. 3d 2n, We are planning to go there this apr 24-26. thank you so much!

5. Joy acoba says:

Hi! Pls send me a contact number to talk on the phone to ask infos, planning to stay on may 4th to 7th…I would like to do stuff like jet skiing and outside stuff things to do also probly go to hundred islands too..tenks…

6. qc says:

hi. pls give me quotation good for 2. We are planning to go on august 21-23. are the prices of the foods reasonable?

thanks.

7. May says:

Hi! Please send me quatation good for 2. I’ve been looking for a perfect travel package to ilocos for my birthday this fits my budget. We plan to go there May25-28.. my birthday is on MAY27… Pls..pls..pls.. reply tnx in advce :)

8. Mar Famini says:

Can u pls send me the a quotation and itenerary for the Vigan and laoag tour package for pax. Me and my husband are planning to there on the 3rd wk of june 2009.. tnx very much..

9. Derly Buclatan says:

Pls. send me a quotation for 4 pax plus the inclusions & itineraries. We’re planning of going this weekend.

Thanks.

10. JOEY NYL M. VILLAMEJOR says:

Good day!

Kindly please email me a quotation for this and for the 3 optional tours.

1. Laoag City Tour including Sarrat, Batac and Paoay
    2. Vigan
    3. Pagudpud

We’re thinking of going there by around 1st (first) or 2nd (second) week October 2009. We hope to avail your cheapest but one of the best tour package. :)

Hoping for your immediate response so we could plan already..

11. Victoria Macatulad says:

Can you give me the exact package tour for Ilocos w/ the complete accomodation for two, were planning to take a tour at vigan,laoag, & pagudpud. We have our ticket and will be there at June 24 and return to Mnaila on June 27.

Thnks & Godbless

12. Mike Villaraza says:

Quotation please for 2 adults and a 7 yr old kid for 3D2N on May 12 – 14, 2010.

Is P 5,857 still available ALL IN ?

13. Trina says:

Hi,

Kindly provide me quotation for 2pax this June 24-27, 2010. Also, kindly include the complete itinerary.

Thank you!

14. Cristina says:

Hi,

I need a quote please for min of 2 (for now) for Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud for 3D2N on Dec 27-30 or Jan 2-5, 2010 and the full itinerary of the tour.

Appreciate it.

15. divine says:

Hi!
    please send me your complete itenerary for two for 3D2N tour at Laoag and Pagudpud or just Pagudpud this coming Oct 21-24, 2010.

thanks alot! :)

16. charltonq says:

hi, can u send me qoutation for two person in laoag, here is our flight iterinary, (manila-Laoag) July 13, 2010 teusday 1300H, (Laoag-manila) July 15, 2010 thursday 2235H….please send me the comple iterinary and the price details. and the mode of payment,,,thank you,..

17. mavic says:

Please send me proposal for two. To travel October 14-16. We already have our airfare covered via PAL. Thanks

18. diana says:

hello, i would jsut like to inquire if you a package wherein only inclusive of the laoag, vigan and pagudpud tour because we already booked an airfare going to ilocos this coming march 26- 28, 2011. thanks! please email me.

19. bles says:

Hi is there a travel promo package by land and hotel accomodation?kindly give me a quotation for 3 adults and 1child 2yo. .3days/2nights. .schedule on ist weekend of sept 2011. .thank you

20. Bianca Dolor says:

Hi!

Can I have a quotation for 12 pax, 2D/1N Vigan, with airfare, with accommodations, w/ and w/o Vigan tour, for March 17-18. Thanks!

21. luv says:

Hi!
    Can you please email me how much:
    – 3d/2n fort ilocandia hotel package.
    – any airline
    – for 2nd weekend of may 2012
    – 2 adult one child (5 yo)
    – and if it’s possible that we get an airfare going there only (how much). or (to and from) but extend one day/night out of the hotel (how much). since we are planning to stay one over night in a relative nearby.
    – please include details of what’s included and how long is the package tour for pagudpud, vigan and laoag tour.
    – how much it would cost a complete one day meal (at least lunch and dinner) at the hotel?

thanks!

22. Leonida Sanchez says:

Hi,
    where plan to go to Ilocos Norte next year dec.can you please send me the quatation for 2person with hotel accommodation with food for lunch and dinner. Plese include also the fees for the tour in Laog City Tour, Vigan Tour and Pagudpod Tour For 2person. We want PAL for our airfair.Please send me also the fee of the airpair for 2014 Dec. Thank You…

Comments are closed.