So how’s everyone’s Friday doing so far?
Mine..as usual, I’m feeling weary and bored..getting impatient as each day passes. I’m moving close to my EDD and hope I’ll be hearing some good news from my OB tomorrow.
Just actually got home…I tagged along with my folks as they went shopping in Landmark for some grooming goods that my Dad will be bringing back to Saudi on Sunday. We also went to the infants’ section and bought a nursing pillow that my CWL kada reminded me to have for a better and comfier breastfeeding session. Had an hour of walking exercise, bought pizza and donut for merienda then headed home. We actually didn’t stay that long as we wouldn’t want to get caught in the midst of the anti-GMA/”Interfaith” rally they’re holding in Ayala right now. True enough, we weren’t able to pass by our supposedly hypotenuse route back home as they’ve already blocked a portion of Ayala Avenue. Ironically, traffic wasn’t that bad pa naman along Makati Avenue. In fact, medyo maluwag pa although we’ve seen several groups assembling already and getting ready to march towards their converging point. Probably we got away just in time as I can see now in the news the thickness of the crowd and traffic in the outskirts of Ayala is super bad na daw. Oh well, ganun talaga. Hangga’t si Binay ang mayor dito, palagi na lang ang Makati Business District ang inaabala for their anti-government rallies. Hay! Nakakasawa na!
On a lighter note, my recently ordered magazines from Bookoto have arrived already. Yay! I’m so hyped to open Photoshop and digiscrap my pregnancy memories. I got several ideas from Creating Keepsakes’ Scrapbooking Baby Moments and I’m so ecstatic that I now have inspirations for scrapping Baby A’s photos once he’s out. Having said that, got to go and start opening my stash of Digiscrapping goodies.
Who was the last person you hugged?
My Hubby before he went to work this morning.
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
I’m not really a ‘kikay’ person and so I don’t have much tips to share. I believe in the wonders though that moisturizers do to my skin. It keeps my skin from drying.
What does the color yellow make you think of?
Reminds me of our wedding motif…powder blue and canary yellow.
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
I would love to take pictures of babies and nature.
What was the longest book you ever read?
I’m just not sure but probably it’s The Wuthering Heights which I was “forced” to read and do a book report (Junior Year in HS).
1. I’m bored.
2. My sweet tooth is craving for KFC’s Strawberry Fizz which I had for the first time last night.
3. Hooray! my taste buds are through abhoring KFC products after nine months of averting from it..thanks to these pregnancy hormones.
4. I’m so naprapraning na with the endless anticipation of labor signs.
5. I wanna pop Baby A na.
6. Anytime but not tomorrow. Parang ang hirap pag Feb 29 ang birthday niya.
7. Tomorrow’s a double pay day for me. One from my real work and the other from my “online employer”, Payu.
8. Wehehe, they can’t really live without me.
Sige lang, cute niyong tignan na umiikot ang mga pwet niyo. Oi be a responsible boss naman in its true sense!
It’s my first time to try these questions by Yen.
1.What is your middle name? It used to be Diego when I was single…now that I’m married, it’s Toralba.
2. Favorite new fashion trend? I’m not really into fashion..so anything that I’m comfy with, it’s fine.
3. Did you play with Barbies as a child? Yup. I used to have a Greek Barbie.
4. Ever call in “fake” sick to work? Yes but I rarely do. I’m afraid of karma.
5. What was the last concert you attended? I’m also not into concerts. Hehe.
6. What do you needlessly obsess over? Hmm…shopping for digiscrapping goodies when I seldom digiscrap naman.
7. Who was the last person you called? It was hubby the other night. I requested him to buy me Dunkin’ Donuts’ Boston Kreme on his way home.
8. What is the weather like outside? Cloudy.
9. Laptop or Desktop? Lappy!
10. What’s for dinner tonight? Am not sure yet..probably, it’s chopsuey still which we’re having for lunch.