Outdoor camping is always outrageously fun. Whether it’s your first time or your one hundredth time, every camping experience never cease to bring out an adventure worth cherishing that will last a lifetime. Never mind the discomforts it brings like no comfortable mattress from foambymail.com to sleep on, no fridge to cool one’s drinks, no cozy couch to relax on, no TV or gadgets for entertainment, no comfortable comfort rooms to relieve one’s self…but the experience of camping in the woods, by the lake or even just in a backyard on a starry, cold night gives a different high especially when done with friends.
December 3, 2013
I bought a customized watch from Artscow recently. For such a reasonable price, I’m really satisfied by its pleasant appeal and quality. Its adjustable stainless steel Italian charm links perfectly fit my thin wrist as it’s adjustable. But more than this, what I love about this watch is my kids’ picture on it. This reminds me that amidst my busy schedule with my online works, spending quality time with them should be my utmost priority. This personalized watch is truly a great reminder that family time should be treated more precious over any other material things even over gold or millions of money.
Should you be interested to order a customized Artscow watch, here are the specifications:
* The watch links can be exchanged with other medium size (9mm) italian charms.
* All our watches are brand new and are using Japanese movements and batteries (included).
* The measurement of the watch face is approximately 7/8", and the length is 7", it can fit most lady’s wrists.
Asher has 2 drum sets in the stock room but I think he enjoys more playing this make shift drum set he assembled.
Two mini couches (Jhaylan’s party giveaways), Ashley’s xylophone, 2 xylophone sticks, a wooden cabinet and door. That’s all what he needed to come up with a brilliant drum set. The different sounds they produce as he hits each of them sounds amazing too. Well, so brilliant of him to imagine and come up with that. At least, we don’t have to unearth his real toy drum sets or we don’t have to buy a new one just to feed his fancy. But I’m readying myself since from time to time, he’s bugging us to buy him other musical instruments like the guitar pickguards at guitar center, a violin and a lyre.
August 28, 2013
I went sentimental again when I browsed my video uploads in Facebook. There’s a video of Asher that I uploaded three years ago wherein he was gamely strumming his toy guitar. He was even banging his head the way rock stars do. At that moment, I hoped that he would nurture further his love for music so that he’ll grow up a talented musician. An inclination that both his Daddy and I never had. I mean we love music, we sing a lot but it’s just that the notes seemingly do not like us. Asher, on the other hand, loves making a beat with an imaginary drum set and sometimes, with an imaginary guitar. Perhaps, a baby taylor mahogany at musician’s friend is what he exactly has in mind. He even sometimes pretend carrying guitar cases. If he’ll continue exhibiting this interest, we’ll extend our support by enrolling him in a summer music class if he wishes to.
1. Though not happy that I’m still up at this wee hour of the morning cramming, I’m happy about the reason. Read: moolah.
2. Shawarma. Every blogger/writer knows how writing could trigger hunger pangs.
3. Thankful for a thoughtful husband. He brought home No. 2 for me as his pasalubong.
4. Great, great, great August for the business.
5. Ashley’s constant weight gain for the past few months. She’s getting heavier and heavier and heavier and so “malikot” these past few days.
6. Asher’s exceptional test results in Reading and Filipino. You deserve your Speed Stacks reward, son.
7. Husband’s 2-day vacation leave on Thursday and Friday. Long weekend and long family bonding days again. Hooray!